Our April Wellness Warrior is Tyera!
Tyera is part of our Trilogy Wellness team at Senior Living at Forest Ridge. Her wellness journey began in high school and has evolved ever since. Recently Tyera became a blue belt in Jujitsu and she also teaches fitness classes with the residents teaching them MMA moves. Read Tyera’s full wellness journey HERE and see some photos of her incredible accomplishments. Thank you Tyera for being an inspiration for us as well as our residents. We cannot wait to see what all you accomplish in 2020!
Do you have someone you would like to nominate for Wellness Warrior?
Send a Red e App or email to Chloe Sapienza or fill out the Wufoo form HERE.
Wellness Board Feature: Anne at Fritz Farm
What to include on your wellness board?
- TrilogyFIT Health Coach poster
- A picture of your wellness team as well as contact information
- This month’s health observance(s)
- A challenge going on within your campus
- Social media ‘Follow Us!’ document
- Get creative! Any wellness information you think would be beneficial to your campus employees! A great suggestion at Champ Camp was a recipe section!
What is coming down the pipeline? Checkout the Ambassador Toolkit for health observances, wellness ideas and more to promote on your campus!
Promote TrilogyFIT social media on your campus! Click HERE to download the Follow Us! poster.
Wellness Ambassador Handbook
Refresh your mind on all it means to be a Well-Being Ambassador as well as information and resources with the Ambassador Handbook.
Click HERE for our Ambassador Handbook.
Click HERE for the Wellness Budget
Gear up in TrilogyFIT!
Rock that TrilogyFIT gear
Check out all the cool gear Wildman has to offer HERE