Labcorp Biometric Screening Update
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic’s urgent need for critical lab services at this time, Labcorp facilities have discontinued service for non-necessary wellness screenings at this time; this includes Trilogy Wellness Biometric Screenings. Employees who are unable to be screened at a Trilogy Health Campus should contact their local healthcare provider to schedule a general wellness exam to receive annual blood work, that is free of charge. Employees may also use blood work, less than 90 days old, to complete the Biometric Screening Form on Virgin Pulse. To locate the Biometric Screening Form, please log on to your Virgin Pulse Account>Program>Biometric Screening Verified Form>Start Now.
If employees are not enrolled in a medical plan, and are unable to complete their biometric screening at this time, they should contact firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the COVID-19/Labcorp unavailability. We hope that this closure will not last long, but we are unsure of when this option will become available again. The TrilogyFIT team will do everything we can to accommodate these employees.
Employees should continue to access Virgin Pulse to complete their Health Assessment. We thank you for your patience at this time.
E-Health Biometric Screening Registration Instructions for Paragon Elite Employees (or PCA South Indiana/ Iowa):
- Returning Users: If you completed a prior offsite biometric screening, you will already have an account in e-Health. Visit the eHealthScreenings website and enter the user name and password you previously created. You may need to select “Forgot Password” to reset your password. Once your password is reset, Log in using your user name and the new password provided via email. enter screening key HWS104 and select “Schedule A Screening.” Don’t forget to update your password and review your account profile to ensure the correct email address is on file. Your appointment voucher will be emailed to you.
- First Time Users: Once inside the eHealthScreenings website, select “Register now” within the red “Not yet registered?” box. Enter the Screening Key HWS104 and select “Register” again.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to create a username and password
- The default username consists of your first initial, last initial and date of birth. Username is case sensitive.
- The default password consists of your last name and last four digits of your social security number. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Once registered, go to “Update Account” section and enter a new username and password and select “Register”.
- Click on “Schedule a Screening” and enter your zip code to locate the nearest LabCorp facility.
Remember: If you have previously registered, please log in your user name and password and once logged in, enter Screening Key HWS104 under “Schedule a Screening” on the left side of the page and then click “Click to Select”.
- Accept the Health Screening Consent and HIPAA Authorization forms by checking the “I agree” box located at the bottom of each consent. In the Signature section enter your first & last name and dates, then click Proceed to Confirmation.
- Prepare for your visit. Your information will be sent directly to LabCorp. Be sure to bring the following:
- Valid photo ID.
- Please fast (no food or beverages, except water or black coffee) for 9 hours before your appointment. Be sure to drink plenty of water. Continue to take any prescription medications. If you are diabetic, please consult your physician before fasting.
For any questions, please call e- Health Screenings Customer Service Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM CST at 888-708-8807, ext. 1.
*Adult children are not eligible to earn Points or Bucks for biometric screening completion or in-range results.