Because you are exploring this page, you have decided that you need to make a change in your life. Not only are you a step-closer in being committed to creating at healthier life for yourself, but you have also discovered the TrilogyFIT TLC 4 A1C Program. This program will provide you with support to meet your unique health care needs and help you take control of your diabetes. Let’s get started today!
Did You Know…
• In 2015, 30.3 million Americans (9.4% of the population), had diabetes.
• Health care costs for individuals diagnosed with diabetes is 2.3 times higher than someone without diabetes.
• 1.5 million Americans are diagnosed with diabetes every year.
• A person diagnosed at the age 50 DIES, on average, six years earlier than a peer without diabetes.
• Diabetes remains the 7th leading cause of death in the United States, as of 2015.
• Pre-diabetes is 100% curable!
TLC 4 A1C is a program that will allow you to connect one-on-one with a personal nurse who will work with you over the phone to help you live your healthiest life. The goal of the TLC 4 A1C is to help you take control of your diabetes and create a healthier you. Trilogy Health Services utilizes the United Healthcare Diabetes Prevention Program to provide employees with resources to educate and guide you through prevention and care plans in any stage of diabetes development. You can register through TrilogyFIT or talk to your campus and call United Healthcare to get started with the TLC 4 A1C Program.
TLC 4 A1C Incentive Program
Trilogy insured healthcare members may be eligible for to earn 20,000 Go365 Bucks (equivalent to approximately $200) for completing the program.
Step to Complete Program:
1. Complete the TLC 4 A1C application (at the top of this page!) —complete this step and receive $100!
2. UHC will contact you directly to welcome you into the program, please pick up the phone!
3. Schedule and attend a first diabetic related appointment with your primary care doctor.
4. Complete the DM program (2-6 months). Receive another $100 after competition!
Free Meter Program
With this program, you are eligible to receive a free blood sugar meter at no charge. There are a variety of different meters to choose from. For more information, call customer service at the phone number on your benefit ID card.