Together we can Stamp out Stigma
Did you know that mental health and substance use disorders are more common than many physical illnesses like heart disease and diabetes? Together, we can stamp out stigma by recognizing that mental health should have the same priority as physical health, talking about experiences and making sure people get the treatment they need and begin the recovery process. Practice these tips to stamp out stigma:
- Don’t let stigma create self-doubt and shame
- Talk openly about mental health
- Speak out against stigma
- Get treatment
- Join a support group
September is Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
This is a time to show compassion for those affected by suicide, to raise awareness about suicide risk and to connect individuals with suicidal thoughts to treatment services.
- Suicide affects everyone, not just victims. Suicide impacts family and friends long after the loss of a loved one.
- If you feel someone is at risk, take time to talk with them. Research shows that people who are having thoughts of suicide feel relief when someone asks after them in a caring, non-judgmental way.
- Help them stay safe. Studies show that fewer suicides occur when people have less access to lethal means (firearms, certain medications, etc.).
- Encourage supportive connections. If someone is at risk, help them create a network of people and resources for support. This will help them take positive action and reduce feelings of isolation and hopelessness.
Click on the resources below to learn more
Betterhelp Virtual therapy, Get help when and where you need it.
If you are interested in our Betterhelp program. please look into the Betterhelp Flyer and if you have any questions you can look into the Frequently Asked Questions Virtual Therapy pdf file.
Consider An Additional Trilogy Employee Benefit!
As you’ve noticed, Trilogy offers various benefits to its employees, and one that deserves special recognition is the BeWell Employee Assistance Program powered by Magellan Health. This program offers various resources to all employees (includes PRN), to include::
- stress management
- emotional wellness
- personal and family goals
- workplace success
- overall wellness and balance
Additional services include free legal and financial consultation, which are also accessible for household members too, at no cost!
If you have any questions or want to learn more information about the Employee Assistance Program, please call the BeWell EAP phone number at 1(800)-424-4039.
What Does Our EAP Provide?
Consider using the Employee Assistance Program today and see the possibilities for you and your family.
Thinking about quitting smoking? Learn about our tobacco cessation support as part of the Employee Assistance Program!
Wellbeing Webinar Calendar
Be engaged in conversations regarding employee wellness through monthly webinars!