Low Carb Breakfast Cereal (Keto, Gluten Free)
Published on Monday, July 16, 2018
Back to School means back to breakfast. Try this easy paleo-friendly hot breakfast cereal, low in carbohydrates and high in protein.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Servings: 2 Calories 409 kcal
Net Carbs: 5g per serving
Author: Brenda Bennett | Sugar Free Mom
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- pinch salt
- optional: fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together. You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.