A Note from Susan
Hello Trilogy Family,
My name is Susan Bufford. I’m the wife of Randy Bufford, President and CEO of Trilogy Health Services. As a realtor, I’ve helped many people realize their dream of buying their first home. Now, I want to help you.
I believe that as a member of our Trilogy family, you deserve a home to call your own – a place to fill with love, laughter, and memories your family will cherish always. This is why I started the Susan’s Savings First Time Home Buyers Program – to help you save for, and eventually purchase, your first home.
It is my hope that this program empowers you to take this exciting step in your life. Your home is waiting – let us help you open the door!
Yours in Service,
Through the Susan’s Savings First Time Home Buyers Program, funds you save via payroll deduction will be matched 2 to 1 by the Trilogy Foundation. Learn more about how the program works, and find out if you are eligible below!
- Open to both FT and PT employees
- Must be a first time home buyer
- Must be employed at Trilogy for over 6 months and in good standing
How the Match Works
- Every dollar saved is matched 2 to 1 by the Trilogy Foundation. For example, if you save $100, the Trilogy Foundation will contribute $200 for a total of $300.
- Employees can save a maximum of $1,000 per year for a max of 2 years.
- Funds may be withdrawn from an employee’s account for the following approved reasons:
- Home Appraisal
- Home Inspection
- Down Payment
- Closing Costs
- Employees can make a maximum of 3 withdrawals.
- Matching funds will be deposited into the employee’s account upon request and approval of a withdrawal.
Be One of the First to Apply Today!
Apply today by filling out the form below, and be one of the first to get approved to participate in Susan’s Savings!