E-Health Biometric Screening Registration Instructions for Paragon Outside Contracted Employees:
- Once inside the eHealthScreenings website, select “Register now” within the red “Not yet registered?” box. Enter the Screening Key HWS77 and select “Register” again.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to create a username and password
- The default username consists of your first initial, last initial and date of birth. Username is case sensitive.
- The default password consists of your last name and last four digits of your social security number. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Once registered, go to “Update Account” section and enter a new username and password and select “Register”.
- Click on Offsite Screening and enter your zip code to locate the nearest LabCorp facility.
- Accept the Health Screening Consent and HIPAA Authorization forms by checking the “I agree” box located at the bottom of each consent. In the Signature section enter your first & last name and dates, then click Proceed to Confirmation.
- Prepare for your visit. Your information will be sent directly to LabCorp. Be sure to bring the following:
- Member ID: please print a copy of the Contact Us page where your Go365 member ID can be found.
- Valid photo ID.
- Please fast (no food or beverages, except water) for 9 hours before your appointment. Be sure to drink plenty of water. Continue to take any prescription medications. If you are diabetic, please consult your physician before fasting.
For any questions, please call e- Health Screenings Customer Service Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM CST at 888-708-8807, ext. 1.
|Biometric Screening Measurement||Points Earned for Completion||Potential Points for Healthy In-Range Result|
|Body Mass Index (BMI)||800 Points||800 Points
≥ 18.5 and ≺ 25, OR BMI ≥ 25 and ≺ 30, with a waist circumference ≺ 40" for males and ≺ 35" for females
|Blood Glucose||400 Points||400 Points
≺ 100mg/dL or A1c ≺ 6.5%
|Total Cholesterol||400 Points||400 Points
≺ 200 mg/dL or an HDL ≥ 40mg/dL for males and ≥ 50 mg/dL for females
|Blood Pressure||400 Points||400 Points
≺ 130/85 mm Hg
|Total||2,000 Points||2,000 Points|
|Total Possible Points: 4,000|
Points are per program year.
*Adult children are not eligible to earn Points or Bucks for biometric screening completion or in-range results.