Go365 Biometric Screening Registration Instructions for Trilogy Campus Employees:
- Visit Go365.com and log in to your personal account.
- Select Activities.
- Select Prevention then scroll down and select Biometric Screening.
- Review the Notice Regarding Wellness Program.
- Select a screening location and appointment that works best for you. Options for screening locations include your primary care provider, The Little Clinic, Quest Diagnostics or LabCorp Laboratory, Walgreens Healthcare Clinic, and Kroger Company Family Pharmacies
- Prepare for your visit. For best results, it is recommended that you fast for 9 hours before your screening. Please consult your doctor to see if fasting is right for you. You may drink water or black coffee while fasting. Be prepared for the appointment to take approximately 30 minutes.
- Be sure to bring the following:
- Member ID: please print a copy of the Contact Us page where your Go365 member ID can be found.
- Valid photo ID.
- The appropriate voucher or form for the location you’ve chosen.
- The biometric screening PDF.
- Cotinine testing will be performed at your campus. Contact your BOM or AP/Pay Coordinator for more information.
|Biometric Screening Measurement||Points Earned for Completion||Potential Points for Healthy In-Range Result|
|Body Mass Index (BMI)||800 Points||800 Points
≥ 18.5 and ≺ 25, OR BMI ≥ 25 and ≺ 30, with a waist circumference ≺ 40" for males and ≺ 35" for females
|Blood Glucose||400 Points||400 Points
≺ 100mg/dL or A1c ≺ 6.5%
|Total Cholesterol||400 Points||400 Points
≺ 200 mg/dL or an HDL ≥ 40mg/dL for males and ≥ 50 mg/dL for females
|Blood Pressure||400 Points||400 Points
≺ 130/85 mm Hg
|Total||2,000 Points||2,000 Points|
|Total Possible Points: 4,000|
Points are per program year.
*Adult children are not eligible to earn Points or Bucks for biometric screening completion or in-range results.