Recognize – Memorialize – Love
In each of our lives, we meet people who shine especially bright. They are placed along our path as beacons, guiding us to act with compassion, to give generously, and to do all things in the spirit of service.
Ms. Jo, a Trilogy employee of 19 years, is one of those people. Ms. Jo’s Stars are Trilogy employees who, like Ms. Jo, light up our lives with the love they share.
If you know a Trilogy employee who has brought light into your world, recognize them by filling out the form linked below. If you would like to return some of the love they have given, consider making a donation to the Trilogy Foundation. All proceeds benefit our Trilogy employees.
Who is Ms. Jo?
Ms. Jo, an employee of Trilogy Health Services for 19 years, is a much valued member of the Trilogy family. Her kind spirit and servant heart are an inspiration to everyone she meets. From life lessons to kind gestures, Ms. Jo always knows how to make people feel valued, respected, and loved.
- Service: We value those who serve others.
- The Trilogy Way: We are united under Trilogy’s mission, values, and purpose.
- Altruism: We encourage acts of generosity and selflessness.
- Recognition: We recognize those who go above and beyond.
- Satisfaction: We strive to increase the satisfaction of our customers & employees.
Ms. Jo's Stars
Please check back soon to see images and biographies of Ms. Jo’s Stars!