Trilogy Health Care is proud to partner with over 20 schools and educational organizations offering discounts and assistance to Trilogy employees. Learn more about our education partners below and/or click on the logos to be redirected to each organization’s page.
Trilogy Preferred Partners are educational institutions chosen to be our partners that offer a quality, accredited education, a discount for employees, and deferred billing options. We believe these preferred partnerships create the best opportunities for your educational attainment.
- Indiana’s largest public post secondary institution offering affordable degree programs on 73 campuses
- CNA, LPN, ASN, LPN to ASN, Paramedic to ASN.
- Part of KCTCS, JCTC is a public, post-secondary institution with 6 campuses offering academic and technical programs
- Pre-Licensure: CNA (Nurse’s Aide), MNA (Medicaid Nurse Aid), LPN (Licensed Practical Nursing), ADN (Associates), LPN to RN
- Galen is at the lead of preparing students for a rewarding career in nursing
- Pre-Licensure: LPN, ADN, BSN, LPN to ADN/BSN, RN to BSN (online)
- Accredited online university committed to extending access to high-quality degrees for adults
- Trilogy employees and their immediate family members receive 10% off tuition
- Pre-Licensure: RN to BSN
- Graduate: MSN & RN to MSN (Care Coordination, Diabetes Nursing, General Nursing, Nursing Education, Nursing Informatics, Nursing Leadership and Admnistration)
- Doctorate: BSN to DNP, DNP, DNP Prep